|Feature:||weight loss/body slimming||Voltage:||AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz|
Principle of HIFU liposonix
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound penetrates focused and volumetric ultrasonic energy at precise depth (13mm) in subcutaneous fat layers targeting fat tissue causing a non-thermal effect. The surrounding structures such as the epidermis, blood vessels and nerves will not be damaged. Meanwhile the metabolized contents (triglyceride, fatty acid) of cells will excrete outside body automatically through blood circulation and lymphatic drainage without harm to the human body.
1. Body thinner, skin tightening.
2. Fat reduction.
3. Body slimming, body shaping.
4. To promote and accelerate the body’s metabolism.
1. Non-surgical treatment: no injection, no wound, no drugs, no anesthesia in the whole treatment process.
2. Safety: it selectively takes effects on the target fat cells, destroying the fat cells thoroughly,
and then the fats cells are removed by the absorption and decomposition of human body’ s natural endogenous metabolism.
Meanwhile, the surrounding epidermis, blood vessels and nerves remain unharmed.There is no risk of infection and trauma. A safe body shaping is promised.
3. Intelligent design: Intelligent control, touch operation, visual interfaces, Easy to learn, safe and convenient.
4. Convenience: The whole treatment is comfortable, no need to wear a shaper corset, no down-time, without any affects to normal life and work.
5. Effective results: After one treatment, 2cm fat will be reduced;after 3 treatments, 5-8cm fat will be removed.Remarkable slimming results without bounce.
|Operation Interface||10.4’’ Color Touch Screen|
|Technology||HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound)|
|Points of Transducer Single Shot||24*24|
|Transducer Lifespan||525 shots|
|Focus Depth||1.3cm; 0.8cm|
|Power Supply||110/220V; 50/60Hz|
1. How is the Liposonix treatment different from other fat reduction products/procedures?
Unlike some other fat reduction procedures that often require multiple treatments to see results, with the Liposonix treatment, you can reduce your waistline by an average of 1 inch (2.5 cm), or about one dress or pant size, with a single one-hour treatment.
Office visit time and individual results may vary. Results are typically seen in 8 to 12 weeks.
2. How is HIFU Technology different?
With many other non-invasive fat reduction technologies, such as radiofrequency and lasers, energy is highly absorbed or scattered near the skin surface, thereby limiting penetration into subcutaneous fat tissue and delivering only temporary results. Ultrasound energy, on the other hand, can be used to penetrate through the skin layers and into the targeted fat tissue without harming skin or surrounding tissues. Other ultrasound body contouring technologies often use low-intensity, low-frequency, or unfocused energy which can require multiple treatments and lead to unpredictable results. The Liposonix system uses high-intensity focused ultrasound energy to permanently destroy targeted subcutaneous fat and deliver uniform, predictable results after a single one-hour treatment.
3. What can Liposonix do for you?
If you are close to your ideal shape, but need a little help getting there, Liposonix may be for you. Liposonix treatments use non-invasive, high-intensity focused ultrasound to permanently get rid of targeted fat around your waistline (abdomen and love handles) without surgery. The average waistline reduction after just a single one-hour treatment is about 1 inch (2.5 cm) – which typically means one dress or pant size.